Continuous Production Electrochlorinator- Sea water Based
Continuous Production Electrochlorinators are designed for high capacity production from brine solution. The system contains all the equipment required for continuous production of 0.6 to 0.8% Sodium Hypochlorite. Can be offered as pre assembled Skid mounted system.
Water & Wastewater treatment, Cooling water treatment and other disinfection process require Chlorine. But procuring and storing Chlorine is cumbersome and hazardous. The best and convenient alternative is Sodium Hypochlorite. Continuous Production Electrochlorinators are designed for high capacity production of Sodium Hypochlorite from brine solution. The system contains all the equipment required for continuous production of 0.6 to 0.8% Sodium Hypochlorite. The system is also supplied as pre assembled Skid mounted units.
- The Electrolyzer cell is housed in a chamber made of FRP/Acrylic/PVC.
- Large Brine tank to hold salt stock for days.
- Brine agitator creates a saturated salt solution.
- Actuate Brine Dosing pump ensures a proper concentration.
- Advanced cell design ensures proper production of chlorine.
- Compact cell cleaning system for periodic cleaning
- Hypo tank level controller controls the production
- Hydrogen blower ensures safe operation and proper venting of hydrogen
- PLC/ Relay based panel controls the automatic operation of the system.
- Heavy duty power supply is built for long hours of operation.
- Medium to large water treatment facilities for disinfection of drinking water
- Waste water, Effluent and Sewage treatment.
- Re-chlorination in Water distribution network.
- Disinfection in Cooling water circuits, Fire water storage tanks
|500 Grams/hr||1000 Grams/hr||1500 Grams/hr||2000 Grams/hr||5000 Grams/hr|
|2 kgs/per hour||4.5 kgs/per hour||7 kgs/per hour||9 kgs/per hour||22.5 kgs/per hour|
|7 ~ 8.0 Gpl||7 ~ 8.0 Gpl||7 ~ 8.0 Gpl||7 ~ 8.0 Gpl||7 ~ 8.0 Gpl|
|70 liters||140 liters||210 liters||280 liters||700 liters|
Water that can be treated with 1 ppm of chlorine(approx.)
|500,000 liters per hour||1000,000 liters per hour||1500,000 liters per hour||2000,000 liters per hour||5000,000 liters per hour|
AC Power Consumed
|2.5kw/per hour||4.5kw/per hour||7kw/per hour||9 kw/per hour||22.5kw/per hour|
- Fill salt in the Brine Tank.
- Switch on the system in the control panel.
- Solenoid/Motorized valve will open and allow the water to flow into the system.
- Part of the water shall flow to the Brine tank to dissolve the salt.
- Adjust the water flow into the Electrolyzer with the Flow control Valve and Rotometer, as per instruction.
- The Brine dosing pump starts and injects the saturated brine solution in the water line.
- In the Electrolyzer chamber the salt solution gets converted to sodium hypochlorite
- The outlet of the Electrolyzer is connected to the Hypo storage tank.
- A blower connected to the storage tank blows away the Hydrogen, through a vent pipe.
- A temperature sensor is also provided in the Electrolyzer, if the temperature of Sodium Hypochlorite produced, exceeds the preset temperature limit, sodium hypochlorite generator switches itself off giving a cooling off period for the Electrolyzer.
- A level switch provided in the Hypochlorite storage tank does not allow the production of Hypochlorite once the storage tank is full.
- It automatically switches sodium hypochlorite generator on when the level in storage tank is reduced.